1. For best results wash with recommended soaps . No Rinse or any PH neutral (mild) general purpose cleaner on a bi-weekly bases to avoid excessive contamination build up.
2. Avoid washing in direct sunlight to minimize streaking and water spotting
3. Wash from the top down leaving the dirtiest sections for last to avoid cross contamination.
1. Always dry completely and never leave to "air" dry. Tap water contains minerals that may leave deposits creating water spots.
2. Only use quality microfiber towels for best results and avoid aggressive wiping, allowing the material to absorb the water.
1. Never use aggressive products to polish the coating or remove surface contamination.
2. Never use excessive force to remove spots. Utilize vinegar or a house hold water spot remover.
3. Bird droppings, tar, sap, etc. should be removed as soon as possible to avoid temporary staining or hardening on the coating. Any staining left behind from the bird droppings will break down over a few days without affection the coating.
Do not wax the coating. It is unnecessary and the wax will not bond to the coating. Instead we advise you to use Ceramic Pro Sport our maintenance product.
Always use a super soft brush or wash mitt. Using a brush with stuff bristles will void the warranty and dull the coating. Ceramic Pro Marine takes up to 2 week to achieve full hardness. Please handle with care and do not wash the vehicle for the first 2 weeks.
1. For best results, clean all leather/vinyl surfaces bi-weekly with a soft detergent to avoid contaminant build-up and replenish the natural appearance.
2. Vacuum carpets regularly and use carpet and fabric cleaners when necessary.
3. Immediately wipe off spills on leather, vinyl, or fabric.
Annual Inspections are the recommended process for ensuring the coating is maintained and care for the vessel or automobile is properly executed. Although durable and long lasting, annual inspections ensure maximum gloss and protection from the Ceramic Pro coating.
1. Annual inspections must be carried out by an approved applicator within 30 days before the anniversary date of the last service to maintain the warranty.
2. Failure to undertake an annual inspection within the required period will void the warranty.
3. A fee determined by the approved applicator will be charged for the annual inspection, which includes - Exterior Wash, Decontamination and Inspection